1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can be installed on your computer, smartphone, tablet or Internet-connected TV. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, compile statistical information, enabling certain technical features, etc. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the user's browsing habits or your computer to the point, as appropriate, to be able to recognize it.
2. Types of cookies
Depending on the type of storage:
- Session: will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them.
- Persistent: stay on your computer until a certain date.
According to the entity operating the cookies can be:
- Own: They are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from that requested by the user (meaning: installed by us) service is provided.
- Third Party: There are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies (meaning: not installed by us).
3. Which types of cookies used this site?
- Cookies strictly necessary: These cookies are essential to help you navigate through the pages and use their services. Without these cookies, we can not offer services like shopping cart or payment offers.
- Cookies customization: Remember our website allow you completed fields (such as user comments) and provides more enhanced features personal. Cookies can also be used to remember the changes you have made in the text size, fonts and other parts of the web pages that you can customize. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and can not track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Other third party cookies
- Social Network: Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user is logged into a service with a social network credentials, authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie to remember your identity and ensures access to the Services until it expires. The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating your preferences on specific social network.
- Briefing Note
You can find on our website links to other sites, please remember that we do not exercise any control over such sites or websites, nor are we responsible for their content or the cookies they use.
4. How to disable cookies?
You can set your browser to be warned when receiving cookies and individually accept them or not and to prevent default installation on your hard drive. Our website will not function properly if you do not accept cookies are strictly necessary.
Below, you can find links to each browser to disable cookies by following directions:
This document is a translation of the Spanish original text. In case of discrepancy, the Spanish original shall prevail.