5 Elementos gift set 250 ml
Warning: Last items in stock!
A wonderful gift idea for anyone who deserves a little pampering. Someone who appreciates the high quality of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and can enjoy its flavors: intense, like picual variety; great personality, like cornicabra variety, without forget the superb sensorial experience of "Blend Secret".
The selection of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil, internationally awarded in New York International Olive Oil exhibition, the most important fair in the world about Olive Oil. Only the best are there.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% olives selected at optimal moment of ripeness, is characterized by its light olive fruitiness. Its pleasant aroma has notes of plant stem and leaf. In mouth, bitter and spicy, has a final aftertaste of almonds and nuts.
Obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. Cold extraction (<27 °), directly from the tree to the mill in just minutes since harvest.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil has an extremely high content of oleic acid, vitamin E, polyphenols and antioxidants, which endow them with great resistance to oxidation, while posing extraordinary health benefits.
Finca La Pontezuela, Los Navalmorales, Toledo, Spain.
- Title as selected among the 175 best world EVOO "Der Feinschmecker 2015"
- Gold Medal in NYIOOC (New York International Olive Oil Competition) “Best Olive Oils 2015”
- “Produit Gourmet 2015” in AVPA International Competition (France).
- "Cornicabra 2015 Award" granted by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo.
- Silver Medal in II Iberian Competition of EVOO "Mezquita 2015"
- Gold Medal in NYIOOC (New York International Olive Oil Competition) “Best Olive Oils 2014”
- Gold Prestige en el Concurso TerraOlivo 2014 (Israel)
- Vavista Awards 2014 (United Kingdom)
- Award for best EVOO with Denomination of Origin at “I Iberian Competition of Quality of EVOO Mezquita Awards 2014”
- "Cornicabra 2014 Award" granted by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo
GOLD AWARDS BEST OLIVE OILS
|品种||Cornicabra, Picual, Coupage|