Lata 1L 5 Elementos Cornicabra
Warning: Last items in stock!
Light fruitiness with hints of stem, leaf and almond. It also stands out for its vegetal notes, especially of tomato.
Olive Oil Flavor
In mouth, gets evident a reminiscent almond flavor. It presents a balance between bitterness and pungency, slight and pleasant.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% cornicabra varietal, made of the appreciated native variety of olives of the Montes de Toledo region, is characterized by its light olive fruitiness. Its pleasant aroma has notes of plant stem and leaf. In mouth, bitter and spicy, has a final aftertaste of almonds and nuts.
100% cornicabra. Obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means. Cold extraction (<27 °), directly from the tree to the mill in just minutes since harvest.
The cornicabra variety, typical of the region of Montes de Toledo, is characterized by providing fruity and aromatic oils with medium values of bitterness and pungency and stands out for its extraordinary stability. It has an extremely high content of oleic acid, vitamin E, polyphenols and antioxidants, which endow them with great resistance to oxidation, while posing extraordinary health benefits.
Finca La Pontezuela, Los Navalmorales, Toledo, Spain.
- Title as selected among the 175 best world EVOO "Der Feinschmecker 2015"
- Gold Medal in NYIOOC (New York International Olive Oil Competition) “Best Olive Oils 2015”
- Gold Medal in NYIOOC (New York International Olive Oil Competition) “Best Olive Oils 2014”
- Award for best EVOO with Denomination of Origin at “I Iberian Competition of Quality of EVOO Mezquita Awards 2014”
- "Cornicabra 2014 Award" granted by the Denomination of Origin Montes de Toledo
GOLD AWARDS BEST OLIVE OILS
|Category||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Designation of Origin||Montes de Toledo|
|Olive Oil 5L||Olive oil tin|
No customer reviews for the moment.